Friday, November 19, 2010

Grounded!

For those of you who haven't heard the news yet – I'm not in India! I am currently in sunny Blighty, waiting for the Indian embassy to get my Visa sorted. Apparently there are a few fellow VSOers who haven't got theirs yet either, so contrary to popular opinion it's not my ginger hair, nor my (apparently) awful taste in music, that is delaying my application!


So for the time being, I'm an unemployed layabout. I'm not entirely sure what my whereabouts will be for the next few days (or even how long I'll be in this position), but if you're free and fancy a coffee / beer / anything else that will pass my days, please get in contact!


So, not the most auspicious start to my adventure, but hey-ho! Can only get better (and hopefully warmer!) from here ;-)


Toodle pip


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment