Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Twitter and The Other Blog

Ok, this may be the least interesting blog post I write....or it will be the most interesting - guess that depends on your point of view (....and the award for most obvious sentence of 2011 goes to.....)

This blog is obviously about my time in India. You've read the posts - you know the deal. The thing is, I have a second blog. It's not that I'm trying to keep it secret (kind of the opposite idea really), but it's not strictly related to being in India. It's my thoughts on consulting, social entrepreneurship and various other things loosely related to my professional life. *Yawn....*

Or at least, that's the reaction I was kind of expecting from people if they read it, but apparently some people are vaguely interested in this, particularly the stuff relating to how I'm working out here. I'm hoping to post more regularly on there, so I'm going to post the link here:
http://geniusorguinness.blogspot.com

If you're interested, have a look. If you want me to post it to Facebook as well let me know! I won't do that unless a number of people request it. Either drop me an email or leave a comment somewhere, or like this on Facebook. I don't care how you do it. But I won't link it to my Facebook account unless people request it as I don't want to inundate everyone with blog posts!

Vaguely related to that is my twitter account:
http://twitter.com/blueburn97

Feel free to follow me if tweeting is your thing. There's no theme to the posts. Some of it will be about India, some is my general ramblings, lots of interesting (to me!) articles on IT, social entrepreneurships, etc. If you don't like it, unfollow me - simples. If you follow me I'll even follow you back - aren't I nice?

That's all for now - I'm off to Nepal tonight, bus leaves at 10pm, so won't be around much over the next 5 days. Have a good weekend everyone - see you on the other side....

No comments:

Post a Comment